when the phone rings and you go to pick it up, and it turns out to be for your parents. But they don’t ask for them, they just continue talking about something like our current insurance policy and you’re wondering whether or not you should interrupt to say they’re not home. And when they finish they realize they were talking to a clueless teenager and feel awkward.
aww. thanks. :D :D <3
di ko po alam e. sensya na po.
anon#1: adobe photoshop CS5
anon#2: I forgot the link. sorry. Just back read my blog. I’ve posted it before.
anon#3: hindi kaya. :P :)
janalexac: thanks. :) I’ll go check you blog first. :)
jessicathegreat: oh hai jessica! :D thanks. :D
lanceuy: thanks. yeah. :D
sweet-escapee: i’ll go check your blog first. :D thanks. :D
my-life-my-fairytale: thanks. :D I use Adobe photoshop CS5. :)
bbnisuplado: hi there. :D thanks. :D
lheilovesyou: thanks. <3 :D
callmemitzi : thanks. :D
ang ganda naman niyan. :)
malayo e. :))
How to Know if a Guy has a Crush on You
The shy smiles, staring at your crush, being teased by your friends, butterflies in the stomach, endless hours of daydreaming - the memories of your first crush are difficult to capture in words. Most of the times having a crush is referred to describe the adolescent love or puppy love. There are number of ways to find out whether a guy likes you or signs that a girl likes you. It is a beautiful feeling to have someone be genuinely interested in you. If you have a guy in school or in your neighborhood, you think has a crush on you, this article will help you to know whether the guy really has a crush on you…
Is he always around or do you keep bumping into him everywhere you go?
If a guy has a crush on you, he will try and think of all the possible ways to be around you and make sure you spot him almost everywhere you go. He’ll probably take the same classes as you so that you guys can be around during the classes. He will probably be in the library sitting somewhere close by. You also might see him regularly during lunch - most of the times he seems to sit with you or somewhere close by. There might be a chance that you might bump into your own neighborhood, or at the coffee shop or eatery, which you frequent regularly.
Does he go out of his way to help you?
When a guy has a crush on you, he will obviously care a lot about you. He might offer to help you with your math problems that you’ve been struggling for the past week. He might volunteer to teach you basketball or any other sport that he is good at. He might offer to walk you home from school when it gets late. He might pick up your bicycle if you ever fall down and make sure you are okay. If he looks at you carrying a pile of books or something heavy, he’d be the first one to offer help.
Does he compliment you or praise you very often?
When a guy has a crush on you, he will like every single thing about you. He might compliment you quite often telling you how great your personality is, or how he loves your outfit, or thinks you are looking stunning. He might even tell you your science project was the best of the lot, when you yourself know it wasn’t. Compliments are simple affectionate gestures, which help you to know that a person genuinely adores you.
While in conversation, does he seem interested in things that you are talking about?
A guy, who has a crush on you, will listen to you very closely, while in conversation. He will be an engrossed listener when you are talking about things that you like or things that you hate or even about the silly things that you do. He might want to know about your long-term goals and your ideas about your future plans. So if he is taking a keen interest in everything that you have to say - he might be genuinely interested in you!
Does he hug you, smile at you, hold your hand very often?
Body language is one of the most important elements, which will help you analyze the whole situation. He might stare at you and smile at you very often. He might hold your hand while crossing the road or might flip your hair or find some other cute way to greet you. There are several body language cues, which are signs of male attraction. His body language will usually say a lot about what he feels for you. The way he looks at you or faces you while talking or simple holds your hand at times can be ways to know what he’s thinking about you.
Do his friends seem to know a lot about you?
Usually if a guy has a crush on you, it is most likely that he keeps discussing about you with his friends. So it is not very surprising if his friends seem to know about the little things that you keep mentioning in your conversations with the guy. His friends might even tease him a bit when you are around and if you find him blushing at the mention of your name, it is definitely a sign that the guy has a major crush on you…
Does he sound like he genuinely cares for you?
Does he seem to be worried when you are not keeping well or feeling ill? Does he often help you to cheer up when you are upset about something? Does he try to make faces, tell jokes or entertain you in any possible way when you are feeling bored or feeling depressed about something? Well if the guy has a crush on you, he will obviously care for you and want you to be happy and cheerful.
Does he seem jealous when you tend to spend more time with another guy?
If a guy has a crush on you, the last thing he wants is some other guy spending more time with you. Most probably if the guy seems protective about you and tends to express discontent over you spending more time with some other guy - it is likely he has a huge crush on you and is very much interested in you.
Does he ask you to go with him on prom nights or a regular Saturday night?
One of the things that a guy will do if he has a crush on you is make sure he asks you out before prom night or for a simple Saturday night date. This is a huge sign that the guy has feelings for you. A prom night or a weekend date is supposed to be for people who like each other and hence asking you out for the same, implies that the guy is genuinely interested.
These are just some generalized ideas, which might help you figure out whether a guy really has a crush on you. There are also some signs to know your crush likes you. In case you just can’t figure it out using these things, the best thing would be to communicate with that guy and ask him to avoid the mind-games.
1. Take notice of how you and your body react next time you see him. If you feel nervous or feel your heart skips a beat or you start to sweat, or it feels like you can’t breathe when you’re around him, youprobably like him. When deciding about reactions, think of what could have caused them. If the boy is mean to you then you might start to sweat when you’re around him, but not because you like him.
2. Notice what you think about when you think of the guy. If thinking of him makes you nervous, excited or happy, you probably have a crush on him.
3. Notice if you try to go to the same exact place where he is. For example, when you are in school, youpass by his locker, or the places where you know he may be.
4. Notice whenever you try to make a guy jealous. This may be a sign you like him.
5. Notice if you talk to your friends about him a lot.
6. Notice whenever you try to get his attention.
7. Be aware of trying to make friends with his friends, or finding reasons to get close to him.
8. Notice whenever you try to get information about him.
9. Count how many times you think about him a day. If you think about him more than several times, youprobably like him.
10.Notice how many times you’ve tried to google his name and how many times you’ve tried to search his personal page on MYSPACE or other social networking sites.
11. Notice if your friend says you blush whenever he’s around or his name is mentioned.
12. Notice if you feel jealous when he’s around other girls and/or flirts with them.
13. Notice if your friends tell you that you were staring at him, and you don’t even realize it.
14. If you talk about him in one of your conversations to anybody who will listen, he is stuck in your mind, and you probably like him.
15. When you’re getting dressed in the morning before school you always think “Will _____ like this?” Or something similar
16. You look forward to the one class you have with him or, you are so thankful you have more than one class with him.
17. Notice if you think about him in the most random moments.
18. If you’re shy, notice when you avoid eye contact and blush when you are around him.
19. You walk by him and always glance over to see if he noticed you.
20. You think about him the most and always have a smile on your face if you do.
21. You remember incidents or moments you’ve had with him.
22. Notice if you always look to see where he is.
23. You might act differently with him than with other guys.
24. Notice if your friend says that you were doing something to get his attention, but you didn’t even knowthat you did.
25. When you go to school you always see if he is there that day or you’re always wanting to go just to see him.
26. Notice if you always think of reasons, especially the small ridiculous reasons, to talk to him or tocontinue a conversation.
27. Notice if you are the first one to text him or to start a conversation with him.
28. You can’t sleep well.
29. Notice if you get a sudden thrill whenever you hear his name.
30. Your always thinking “Does my hair look good?” or something like that.
31. Think if you want to hug or kiss him!!
32. Finally, the biggest sign that there is: Were you thinking of him as you read this whole page? Did yousearch for this article so you could find out if you were crushing on him? If the answer to both of those is “Yes,” then you like him a lot!